Want a free manual for your Kenmore sewing machine ?
At this website, you may find a manual for most Kenmore sewing machines. Why should you pay $8 or more for something you can download for free!
Here is how to get one:
- Go to Manage My Life website (a Sears website) and register for free.
- Once you register, click on Manuals at the top.
- Once you click it, you will see: “Find Owners Manuals”.
- Enter the Kenmore sewing machines model number in the Search box. The model number is on the metal nomenclature plate which could be found under the sewing machine. If your sewing machine is a Model 1751, the plate may read 158.17511; enter the entire number in the Search box to search for your manual, including the dot. PLEASE NOTE: sometimes you may have to omit the last digit on the model number to get results.
- If a manual is available, you will see link in the search results that say “Get Manual”, click it.
- Give it a few seconds, and a manual should appear, you will also see “Click here to download” or save and print icons right above the manual: (see arrows on following image below) click on one of those to save a copy of the manual to your desktop or other file.
Some manuals are really long, 30 pages + and that is because one manual can be used for several sewing machines with similar features. The manual is saved as a PDF so you may print only the pages you need.
Hope you find the manual you need! ♥